|Job Title:||Xamarin Developer - Android|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Xamarin Developer - Android is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be a Xamarin Developer, with strong experience and understanding of what is needed to make an application successful on Android devices
- Must have extensive experience in optimising code for Android devices
- Full end to end Development life-cycle experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Mobile Applications using Xamarin
- Must have experience of developing solutions around Xamarin and Mobile Applications for Android devices
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.