Workspace Payments Process Coordinator
6 Month Contract
Based in Berkshire
Competitive Daily Rate
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing payment governance processes with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Co-ordinate and communicate payment processes to all users
- Provide prompt payment of corporate rents, rates and service charges
- Engage and collaborate with Procurement and Finance stakeholders to improve processes
- Coordinate with people assist team for raising
- Allocate the right budget codes advise all stakeholders to purchase orders and invoices
- Any other task that may be required and assigned by the Head of Workspace that are appropriate and in line with the position
Skills and Experience Required:
- A proven track record and experience in payment process. Preference would be for experience in contract and property management:
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office products including power point, excel and word:
- Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for coordinating data needed to perform above responsibilities in a timely, effective and cost efficient manner:
- Strong service ethic and excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Able to ensure tight financial and operational control of projects
- Communications to all service providers are effective and service providers are working within the guidelines and standards established
- Ensure all objectives and actions are within policy, guidelines and are efficient
- Budgets codes and Purchase orders are prepared on time, monthly stewardship is practised and results reported
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.