WORK-SPACE PAYMENT COORDINATOR:
Exciting contract opportunity available working with a leading Telecoms organisation in the Berkshire area.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing payment governance processes with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Co-ordinate and communicate payment processes to all users
- Provide prompt payment of corporate rents, rates and service charges
- Engage and collaborate with Procurement and Finance stakeholders to improve processes
- Coordinate with people assist team for raising
- Allocate the right budget codes advise all stakeholders to purchase orders and invoices
- Any other task that may be required and assigned by the Head of Work-space that are appropriate and in line with the position
- Communications to all service providers are effective and service providers are working within the guidelines and standards established:
- Ensure all objectives and actions are within policy, guidelines and are efficient:
- Budgets codes and Purchase orders are prepared on time, monthly stewardship is practiced and results reported:
Skills, Experience and Qualification.
- A proven track record and experience in payment process.
- Preference would be for experience in contract and property management:
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office products including power point, excel and word:
- Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for coordinating data needed to perform above responsibilities in a timely, effective and cost efficient manner:
- Strong service ethic and excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Able to ensure tight financial and operational control of projects:
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.