Workspace Contracts Manager - Facilities/Stakeholder/Cost/KPI
Recruiting immediately for a contract opportunity, working with a great client in the Maidenhead area, who are looking for a Workspace Contracts Manager to join the team.
The purpose of this role is to provide Workspace contract management support and the set up and ongoing management of a workspace central knowledge bank. The role will require a high level of contract and operational services knowledge, experience and best practice in the support of their responsibilities.
- Manage Workspace service partners contract and commercial requirements and variations to improve service delivery and cost efficiency
- Support preparation of appropriate service level agreements and KPI`s to ensure each services performance can be measured with consideration to costs, resource, the business needs and quality
- Responsible for setting and managing governance processes with suppliers
- Develop, prepare and implement supplier management reporting processes
- Provide business case and cost to benefit management reports as required: Build and manage the Workspace knowledge bank data base to provide central planning, lease information, best practice, reporting and information as required
- Constantly review service partner database to determine efficiencies and economy of scale
- Engage and collaborate with Procurement and Finance stakeholders to improve outcomes
- Manage the Workspace people team payments administrator
- Prepare annual budgets for roll up to Head of Workspace into full departmental plan. Perform monthly stewardship on same
- Any other task that may be required and assigned by the Head of Facilities that are appropriate and in line with the position
- A proven track record and experience in property and facility management is required. Preference would be for experience in multiple site contract and property management
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office products including power point, excel and word
- Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for managing data needed to perform above responsibilities in a timely, effective and cost efficient manner
- Strong service ethic and excellent customer management skills
- Able to ensure tight financial and operational control of projects
In order to apply for the opportunity, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.