Recruiting immediately for a contract opportunity, working with a great client in the Maidenhead area, who are looking for a Workspace Contracts Manager to join the team.
The purpose of this role is to provide Workspace contract management support and the set up and ongoing management of a workspace central knowledge bank. The role will require a high level of contract and operational services knowledge, experience and best practice in the support of their responsibilities.
- Manage Workspace service partners contract and commercial requirements and variations to improve service delivery and cost efficiency.
- Support preparation of appropriate service level agreements and KPI`s to ensure each services performance can be measured with consideration to costs, resource, the business needs and quality.
- Responsible for setting and managing governance processes with suppliers.
- Develop, prepare and implement supplier management reporting processes.
- Provide business case and cost to benefit management reports as required: Build and manage the Workspace knowledge bank data base to provide central planning, lease information, best practice, reporting and information as required.
- Constantly review service partner database to determine efficiencies and economy of scale.
- Engage and collaborate with Procurement and Finance stakeholders to improve outcomes.
- Manage the Workspace people team payments administrator.
- Prepare annual budgets for roll up to Head of Workspace into full departmental plan. Perform monthly stewardship on same.
- Any other task that may be required and assigned by the Head of Facilities that are appropriate and in line with the position.
- A proven track record and experience in property and facility management is required. Preference would be for experience in multiple site contract and property management.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office products including power point, excel and word.
- Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for managing data needed to perform above responsibilities in a timely, effective and cost efficient manner.
- Strong service ethic and excellent customer management skills.
- Able to ensure tight financial and operational control of projects.
In order to apply for the opportunity, please send your most recent CV to and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.