Wireless Product Manager
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
The responsibilities include:
- Presale business negotiation and activities.
- Promote our client enterprise wireless solutions in UK enterprise market
- Communicate enterprise wireless solutions with customer technical department, organize workshop and POC with customer team
- Understand customer requirements and design wireless network solutions including quotation, proposal, and related bidding material
- Communicate with R&D team for new requirement and team support coordination.
- Plan and support market branding actions in the enterprise area, attend industry events related to technology forums and industry presentations
- Track potential competitors, develop competition strategies
- Knowledge transfer to technical sales team members
- 3+ years of work experience in UK enterprise wireless solution area
- Good understanding of Wireless networking technologies and management, e.g. LTE, GSMR, etc.
- Strong market and solution knowledge with sales oriented mindset
- Experience working with Top level SI Partners is considered a plus
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.