WINTEL Engineer - Security Cleared
My client is a global IT services provider and they have a new opportunity for a WINTEL Engineer on a 8 month contract position.
The successful WINTEL Engineer will provide system administrator support on site and remotely to deployed sites. The successful WINTEL Engineer must be able to demonstrate 3rd line support experience on current and future technologies such as VDI delivered architect.
- Installation, configuration, deployment and maintenance of Microsoft and other third party products and services on site and to deployed sites when required.
Specifically focusing on the following areas:
- Incident Management;
- Service/Change Requests
- Problem Management;
- Routine Maintenance;
- Capacity and Demand Management.
- Veritas Storage Foundation
- Veritas Volume Replicator
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP Desktop
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Objects
- Server Failure Debugging
- Anti Virus (VirusScan & EPO)
- Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2003
- Microsoft Identity Information Server
- Alternative Web Servers such as Apache
- Microsoft Windows Sharepoint Services 2003
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Microsoft ISA Server 2004
Due to the nature of the work the Successful candidate will need to be DV Cleared.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.