Wintel Engineer - DV Cleared
Our client a global IT Outsourcing company require a Wintel Engineer to provide 3rd line support across a busy secure environment.
The individual shall provide Level 3 (specialist knowledge) System Administrator (WINTEL) support at sites and remotely to deployed sites.
Specifically focusing on the following areas:
- Incident Management
- Service/Change Requests
- Problem Management
- Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management (Creation and retirement of Knowledge Articles)
- Routine Maintenance
- Capacity and Demand Management
- Provide support, advice and recommendations to design changes
- Support to the Authority towards its Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) initiatives
- Carrying out root cause analysis where required.
- Server 2008/2012
- Active Directory
- HP SAN technologies
- Anti-Virus - ePO
- Virtual Machine Manager 2012
- Data Protection Manager 20
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require DV clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.