Wholesale Financial Analyst (International Roaming) - 3 Month Contract - Maidenhead
I am urgently recruiting for a Finance Analyst with experience in Mobile Telecoms - specifically wholesale / international roaming. This will be a 3 month contract (only) and we require someone to start ASAP.
As Wholesale Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Manage the settlement of both legacy and current outstanding IR receivables and payables
- Point of contact for the Financial Clearing House
- Maintain the International Roaming Discount Log - settlement status v provisions
- Provide weekly reporting on IR cost and revenue activity and take sole responsibility for the accruals reporting and analysis at month end
- Month end analysis, journal preparation and balance sheet reconciliations
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified or working towards
- Intermediate Excel skills (look ups, pivot tables and sumifs)
- International Roaming, Wholesale billing or Interconnect finance / accounting experience
- Oracle financials
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and are available immediately or at short notice, please apply on line or email Salome directly on salome.maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.