A great opportunity has arisen to work with a leading telecoms organisation as a Wholesale Finance Analyst on a contract basis in Berkshire.
- Reporting on roaming transactions.
- Manage the settlement of receivables and payables.
- Manage and update International Roaming files in order for business partners to be able to view the overall position of operators considering receivables and payables.
- Provide weekly reporting on International Roaming cost and revenue activity, as well as taking sole responsibility for accruals reporting and analysis on a monthly basis.
- Take ownership of monthly International Roaming disputes and issues meetings.
- Prepare weekly operator International Roaming activity reports., as well as a monthly accruals v discounts report.
- Take ownership of reconciliations.
- Advise Treasury on cash receipts account coding on a monthly basis and review cash allocation.
- Analyse the monthly accruals v invoices received v settlement values.
- Take ownership of a number of monthly reports including debtor reports, cost and revenue reports.
- Degree educated in a relevant field.
- Be studying towards a recognised accounting qualification- preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Intermediate Excel skills including lookups, pivot tables and sumifs.
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced and analytical environment.
- Oracle is desired.
- Data analysis experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a collaborative manner.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.