Web Content Executive
About The Company
My client, based in the Oxfordshire area, are a leading Leisure & Tourism company who focus on creating boutique and bespoke travel packages for their customers who want to explore and travel the world in their own unique way. They are looking for a Web Content Executive to join their Digital & Marketing Team to help loading and editing content on their websites.
About The Role
In this role, you will be working closely with their in-house copywriting and product teams to load and maintain content such as itineraries, hotels, excursions, country guides, blog content and specialist profiles.
- Build new website pages to promote product such as itineraries, places, hotels, ships and excursions, as well as country guides, blog content and specialist profiles.
- Edit website content as required to improve content quality in line with current writing for the web best practice.
- Optimise content for SEO including internal link optimisation, writing page titles, meta descriptions, etc.
- Remove old website content as required as well as managing the setup of page redirects.
- Source suitable imagery and perform basic photo editing to optimise and crop each picture before loading.
- Other website content management tasks as required.
About The Person
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of digital content editing for a consumer-facing company, preferably in the travel industry.
- Competency in use of photo editing software.
- A self-starter who is able to work to tight deadlines when required.
- Confident communicator, who can deal effectively with colleagues across our UK and US offices.
- Previous experience of website content management systems.
- Travel experience outside Europe.
- A basic understanding of HTML code.
- Excellent written English - spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Strong organisational skills to manage content priorities.
- Very high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines and turn around content quickly while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Able to work within the company style guide and to their brand guidelines.
- The workload will be varied and moveable, and a flexible attitude is very important.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.