Working for a major retail / travel company, you will be tasked with the on-going development of new and exisitng websites and services in a very consumer focussed environment.
Based in the beautiful countryside of Oxfordshire, you will be working as part of a friendly and engaging team.
The ideal candidate should have a travel/retail/FMCG or agency background, as well as significant experience in responsive website design and coding.
If you would like to know more, please apply!
- NET (4.0+ C#)
- LINQ / Lambda syntax
- MVC (Razor)
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server database design and implementation
- CSS / LESS & HTML5
- Web Services (REST, JSON, ASP.NET Web API)
- Version control (preferably Git)
- Build process & deployment management (Continuous Integration, Team City, MSBuild, Task Runners such as Grunt or Gulp, etc.)
- IIS configuration
- Cross-device coding / responsive design
Desirable skills (in order of desirability)
- A/B Testing
- Internationalisation / Globalisation in .NET (i.e. multi-market websites)
- UX / Web design skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.