WEB DEVELOPER - FRONT END required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
Responsibilities of the Web Developer - Front End include
- To work with the Digital Development Manager and the rest of the Knowledge Management team to provide innovate technical solutions to deliver support content.
- To provide KANA IQ development through the full software development lifecycle for projects and change requests.
- The Web Developer - Front End will review technical briefs and change requests received from the business, provide estimates and work with the designers or developers as required in shaping the solution.
- To provide support for the operations & 4th line team in deploying the changes through change management process.
The successful Web Developer - Front End will have:
- Full project lifecycle experience in software projects
- Ability to develop custom scripts using VBScript and Windows scripting
- SQL Server 2000 Administration / Relational Database Administration
- Windows 2000/2003 and IIS Web Server Administration experience
- Experience in using IDE
- Experience in XML
- Experience of Kana IQ COM version 9R2 (installation, administration, troubleshooting, KB and template development)
- Experience in server side scripting languages like ASP / JSP
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues
- Exposure to front end development framework
To apply for the Web Developer - Front End please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.