Web Developer - Central London - Permanent
A Web Developer is required by a pioneering financial services solutions provider on a permanent basis.
Working within a growing development team, the successful Web Developer will work on a variety of new and existing projects, allowing involvement in the full development life cycle, from conception through to completion.
The Web Developer will develop an application suite, assist in solving problems for clients which have been escalated to the Development team and work with testing teams on test specifications and bug fixing.
Candidates will have experience in the following:
- Experience in HTML5, understanding of CSS frameworks such as Foundation
- Experience of front-end build tools such as Grunt and SCSS
- Developer experience using Scrum
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A logical thinker with excellent problem solving ability
- Methodical, adaptable individual able to work in an agile, test driven environment
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize work, and to work unsupervised to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Good understanding of the Development Life Cycle
- Web performance
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration techniques
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.