Web Content Manager - Story telling/Website/Product/Marketing
Recruiting immediately for a Web Content Manager, to work for a fantastic client in London, on an initial 6 month contract basis.
- Develop the content strategy and content roadmap for the web
- Manage the overall content deployment schedule, lead a small team to deliver all content accurately, to high quality and on time
- Generate new content on existing pages, edit content and create new pages using templates
- Create effective website copy, adhering to editorial, accessibility, mobile and SEO guidelines
- Work cross functionally to ensure other functions content is supported as appropriate
- Input and develop site content, style and appearance
- Analyse website usage statistics and provide ongoing optimisation to improve content performance
- Proactively identify and escalate CMS issues working with development to fix and (or) improve
- Timely reporting for senior managers, clients and partnership organisations
- Responsible for creating regular, targeted, engaging and accessible content that drives traffic
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills for internal & external
- Manage repository of digital assets such as images and videos and integrate these into websites
- Provide credible references of strong content management delivered in multi geography consumer facing websites
- A hands on approach to website content management and experience with leading CMS will be required.
- Team management experience required.
- Outstanding English language skills. Other languages will be beneficial.
- This is a fast paced environment where flexibility of task is critical and a self starter attitude. The description is indicative and can evolve.
In order to be considered for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.