Warranty Claims Management Architect/WCM Architect (Oracle/SAP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 month contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire. The successful applicant will have successfully designed a WCM solution.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Business/Solution Architect (WCM/Warranty Claims Management/Oracle/SAP)
- Working with staff involved with WCM to analyse and document all components of the current operational processes ("as is" analysis)
- Carry out an assessment of the current systems used to support WCM operations in all relevant locations across EMEIA;
- Produce high level design architecture for WCM
- Apply process improvement principles to identify current issues and improvement opportunities and to define process/functional requirements
- Create a high level project plan into the overall Programme level plan for review
- ERP Business Process Analysis capability
- Strong and demonstrable Warranty Claims Management experience
- Knowledge or SAP and Oracle solutions
- Knowledge of Technical Maintenance Services (TMS)
- IT Service Management (ITMS)
- Service Now
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.