Warehouse Operator - Logistics
We are currently recruiting for a new exciting opportunity on a long term Temporary contract as a Warehouse Operator in the Logistics Department.
Our Warehouse Operatives are the vital people who go above and beyond expectations to exceed our customer's requirements and ensure our hubs are thriving work environments. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
The role holder will work within a logistics team such as warehouse, build and configuration, recycle etc. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently.
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Manoeuvre packages of various weights and sizes.
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Goods in: unloading various vehicles, sorting and organising
- Goods out: order picking, ensuring attention to detail, loading various vehicles.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Ideally have licences and experience of Material Handling Equipment (MVE) - VNA, Reach, Counter Balance, LLOP etc
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Happy to work in a physically demanding role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.