|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative - Logistics administrator/Picking/Packing|
|Contact Name:||Richard Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Warehouse Operative - Logistics administrator/Picking/Packing
Recruiting for an ongoing contract opportunity, for a client close to Bracknell, who are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join the team from the beginning of January.
This role will involve working in warehouse operation. There are 3 key elements to the role:
- Order fulfilment/Picking/Packing
- Testing of devices
- Dealing with customer service queries
- Working week is Monday - Friday
- Working Day is 8:30am - 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch
- MS Office experience also a requirement.
- There will be a full-days training on day 1.
- The successful person will also be shadowed with support on-hand.
- Very friendly environment.
- The warehouse has onsite parking and kitchen facilities with a microwave, alternatively there are a couple of supermarkets within a few minutes walk.
- They are under 10 minutes walk from the station.
In order to apply to the opportunity, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.