|Job Title:||Vulnerability Analyst / Vulnerability Tester|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Vulnerability Analyst / Vulnerability Tester
Vulnerability Analyst - this is an excellent opportunity to work within the Threat & Vulnerability team for a well-known Global Cable company. As Vulnerability Analyst you will be responsible for the identification and management of all threats and vulnerabilities across the wider group. Working as part of a growing team you will ensure regular scanning of assets, and liaise with colleagues and senior business partners to identify and remediate vulnerabilities.
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Background in system administration and networking
- Proven track record in vulnerability management
- Experience gained within a large enterprise vulnerability management environment
- Experience of working in CERT
- Understanding of web application vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability assessment and port scanning expertise with various tools
- Ability to use scripting languages (Eg Python) to write code to aid investigations
This is a great opportunity to join a global leading company on a permanent basis. My client are offering a competitive salary, a range of benefits including discounts on products and services across the Group and career progression.
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.