VOIP - Mitel MXOne - Architect - Birmingham - Contract
The role is to provide support to Pre-Sales in bid opportunities and subsequently design, implement and delivery into support customer solutions.
Description of project:
- The role covers a multitude of contracts specifically in the Mitel MXOne/Perimeta and Cisco Unified Comms (HCS) space.
- Experience of Session Border Controllers (SBC's) is expected and an in depth knowledge of analogue voice, VoIP, SIP, SDP, RTP, RTCP and transcoding are essential to the role
- The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience in one of both of the MXOne/Cisco VoIP technologies and have practical knowledge of deploying and supporting such solutions and can easily transition from a support to CSA role.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- Supporting the Pre-Sales teams in customer meetings and bid responses will be required, training and hands on experience will be provided if the candidate has no previous experience in these areas.
- Delivery of quality requirements, RCTM, HLD, LLD and other associated documentation.
- Must have a proven track record in the successful delivery of multiple projects and solutions.
- Mitel MXOne
- Perimeta SBC/ACME SBC/Ferrari SBC
- Cisco/Juniper LAN technologies
- Application Payloads
- Transcoding experience
If you wish to apply please contact Charles Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 332 3905
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.