IMS and Voice Core Test Engineer - Berkshire - Contract
Leading Mobile Telecommunications company in Berkshire require an IMS and Voice Core Test Engineer to join them on a contract basis.
Useful experience for this role:
- Strong Voice Core Testing experience including IMS and MSS network knowledge
- VoLTE and 3G network services
- Signalling protocols, procedures and call flows within IMS and MSS networks
- Deploying, installing, commissioning, integration and validation of network systems
- A demonstrable understanding of services in IMS and MSS networks including VoLTE, VoWiFi, RCSe.
- A demonstrable understanding of signalling protocols, procedures and call flows within the IMS and MSS networks.
- Our client, a leading UK Mobile Telecoms company with ambitious growth plans is looking for Test Engineer to be part of IMS and Voice Test team that delivers voice solutions to an operational environment.
- Operating cross-functionally, with multiple external partners, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of an outstanding network experience required by our brand.
- Coming from an engineering or operational technical background, you'll be able to draw on your track record of success and use your technical and/or operational experiences to help shape our success. Your approach will be customer focused and aligned to the commercial goals of the business. You'll also drive our values in day to day technical and operational decision making.
- Your role encompasses the integration & validation of the "current" and "future" telecommunications network, ensuring only best in class solutions are presented to customers.
- As part of a team, you will work with functional stakeholders to ensure that the right responsibility levels are established - working to exercise influence without direct authority.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.