We are working with a leading Mobile Network Operator in order to recruit a Voice Core / IMS Design Engineer to join a team with responsibility for designing, building and maintaining the Voice and IMS networks.
As a Voice Core / IMS Design Engineer you will be responsible for for the design and build of solutions which meet strategic requirements.
Within the role of Voice Core / IMS Design Engineer you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Reporting to a TDA regarding all voice and connectivity related systems / platforms
- Accountable for production of design documentation for solutions
- Delivering designs, allocated by TDA, which deliver a robust and scalable solution
- Provide support for escalated operational issues
In order to be the successful Voice Core / IMS Design Engineer you must demonstrate:
- Capability to author technical documents - Utilising input from multiple parties and ensuring information is correct
- Take on technical project leadership for designated design area
- Technical element knowledge across multiple elements - Including VoLTE and IMS
If you would like to apply for the role of Voice Core / IMS Design Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer R&D
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Cisco Deployment Engineer - Cisco - Derry - SC Cleared
Location: Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland