VMWare Specialist / ESX Architect
Employment type: Permanent
**Due to the nature of the role, the candidates must be SC or DV Cleared**
Job purpose & accountabilities:
This role is for a VMware specialist to work on a secure cloud proposition.
The successful applicant will be responsible for working closely with the Solution Owner and wider team to define the Architecture, implementation and security compliance of the solution.
As part of a small, agile team, it will be necessary for the candidate to not only define the architecture but also script and implement the reference solution.
- Solution architecture/design in a secure environment
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture and implementations
- Extensive infrastructure delivery experience including a good spread across all infrastructure types e.g. Virtualisation/Servers/Storage/Networking/Firewalls but with a specialism in VMware products including at least ESXi,VSphere,VCenter, vSAN
- Extensive vRA/vRO implementation experience including scripting
- Automated infrastructure provisioning
Experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
- VMware NSX
- MS SQL Server
- Symantec End Point Protection
- Lumension Application Control
- Secure systems hardening
- PowerShell scripting
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
VMware Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Migration Architect (Datacentres)
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Senior Solution Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Architect (SCADA/OT/Operational Technology/Agile/ITIL)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
CLOUD TECHNICAL ARCHITECT (AZURE MIGRATION)
Location: Oxfordshire, England