Video Producer-Animation/Social Media/Website/Customer Content
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic and forward thinking client in Maidenhead, who are looking for a Video Producer who will be mainly responsible for putting together customer facing content on their websites/social media/YouTube - these will be mainly customer self-service support videos.
The core responsibilities of this role are to be responsible for every aspect of production for a variety of short online videos. You'll write the script, create the visuals, shoot, edit, post product, record or purchase audio, upload and distribute to social media or your stakeholders.
- Create visuals using Adobe Create Suite. In particular, you'll use Adobe After Effects to create and deliver well-crafted 2D animations from scratch.
- Working closely with SMEs and stakeholders commissioning videos to identify the brief.
- Work with the current Video Producer to agree what's on brand.
- Employ company tone of voice and visual identity in the videos you create.
- Create professional imagery and motion graphics to a consistently high standard.
- Write scripts.
- Use cameras to shoot supporting footage where necessary.
- Be responsible for your own workload.
- Knowledge of how to create dedicated video thumbnails, writing video descriptions, adding annotation links, subtitling and metatagging.
- Promote yourself and video internally
- Ability to project manage end to end.
- Experience in producing engaging customer facing content (i.e. customer self-service support)
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with large brands, ideally in-house.
- After Effects - Have good working knowledge of how to create professional 2D animations from scratch.
- Good working knowledge of complex expressions, export settings and major plugins in After Effects.
- Photoshop/Illustrator - Have good knowledge of how to manipulate existing brand assets and how to create on-brand assets from scratch.
- Audition - Knowledge of how to import and clean-up audio.
- Premiere Pro (or Final Cut) - to a professional standard for Online video.
- YouTube - An understanding of how to upload and format videos to YouTube.
In order to apply to the opportunity, please do send through your most recent CV to Richard Gallagher on Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.