This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking a Video Producer to join them.
You will be mainly responsible for putting together customer facing content on their websites/social media/YouTube - these will be mainly customer self-service support videos. You will also be involved in promotional content and will be handling around 2 videos a month.
- Ability to project manage end to end.
- Experience in producing engaging customer facing content (i.e. customer self-service support)
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with large brands, ideally in-house.
- After Effects - Have good working knowledge of how to create professional 2D animations from scratch.
- Good working knowledge of complex expressions, export settings and major plugins in After Effects.
- Photoshop/Illustrator - Have good knowledge of how to manipulate existing brand assets and how to create on-brand assets from scratch.
- Audition - Knowledge of how to import and clean-up audio.
- Premiere Pro (or Final Cut) - to a professional standard for Online video.
- YouTube - An understanding of how to upload and format videos to YouTube.
For more information please apply here or send your CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.