We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Telecom Company in Berkshire. Recruiting immediately a Video Producer to deliver the necessary dynamic content and ensure a customer support through the different digital channels.
As the Video Producer, you will be responsible for taking briefs from stakeholders and working collaboratively to deliver material that will deliver on the business outcomes.
The role is responsible for creating and editing content for all digital platforms across Three to deliver content that meets and exceeds the expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Project Management Delivers required outcomes by working within an established project management plan.
- Document Preparation Writes and edits materials for a variety of target populations.
- Client & Customer Management (Internal) Helps senior colleagues manage internal client and customer relationships by using sales/client systems and protocols.
- Internal / External Communications supports others use and benefit from the existing internal communications systems.
- Improvement / Innovation Identifies shortcomings in existing processes, systems and procedures, then uses established change management programs to deliver prescribed outcomes and/or provide support services.
- Quality Conducts complex analyses, quality tests and inspections.
- Strategic Thinking Focuses on the long-term business strategy and aligns their thinking and planning accordingly.
- Drive for Results Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Specifically, by enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- Approach to Thinking such as identifying simple cause and effect, or pros and cons.
- Attention to Detail Manages, tracks and attends to multiple pieces of information, bringing order and clarity.
- Presentation skills Needs guidance (but not supervision) to communicate with other people by speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Brand Management and Development Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to maximise a brand's impact and market value by managing and developing all aspects of the brand
- Writing skills Uses clear and effective writing skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Planning and Organising Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to plan, organise, prioritise and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Policy and procedures Works with guidance to develop, monitor, interpret and understand policies and procedures.
- Verbal Communication Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.