Video Producer - Permanent - Berkshire
- Ability to project manage end-to-end
- Experience producing engaging customer facing content
- Experience working in-house and working with large brands
- After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Premiere Pro, Final Cut, YouTube
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Video Producer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic company.
You will be joining a team who are responsible for creating innovative commercial and support content for Customers and Staff.
You will be responsible for running all aspects of video creation in the Content Team, from commissioning to publish, including aspects such as script-writing, story-boarding, creation and upload.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating visuals using Adobe Create Suite, in particular, Adobe After Effects
- Working closely with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders to identify the brief
- Creating professional imagery and motion graphics to a high standard
- Writing scripts
- Using cameras to shoot supporting footage, where necessary
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.