Video Producer - Telecoms
As Video Producer for a well-known Telecoms company, you'll be responsible for run all aspects of video creation in the Content team, from commissioning to publish including aspects such as scriptwriting, storyboarding, creation and upload, as well as creating videos that answer briefs coming from internal stakeholders and videos that proactively support and entice customers.
- The core responsibilities of this role are to be responsible for every aspect of production for a variety of short online videos. You'll write the script, create the visuals, shoot, edit, post product, record or purchase audio, upload and distribute to social media or your stakeholders.
- Create visuals using Adobe Create Suite. In particular, you'll use Adobe After Effects to create and deliver well-crafted 2D animations from scratch.
- Create professional imagery and motion graphics to a consistently high standard.
- Write scripts.
- Use cameras to shoot supporting footage where necessary.
- Be responsible for your own workload.
- Ability to project manage end to end.
- Experience in producing engaging customer facing content (i.e. customer self-service support)
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with large brands, ideally in-house
- After Effects - Have good working knowledge of how to create professional 2D animations from scratch.
- Good working knowledge of complex expressions, export settings and major plugins in After Effects.
- Photoshop/Illustrator - Have good knowledge of how to manipulate existing brand assets and how to create on-brand assets from scratch.
- Audition - Knowledge of how to import and clean-up audio.
- Premiere Pro (or Final Cut) - to a professional standard for Online video.
- YouTube - An understanding of how to upload and format videos to YouTube.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.