Project People are recruiting for a Video Marketing Manager to work with a global tech and communications company in Reading. This role can also be based out of an office in Bonn, Germany. Working as part of a European Life cycle Management team, your core responsibilities will be:
- To take responsibility for the strategy and business planning, as well as feature development.
- Being responsible for the operation of User Generated Content service with various carriers.
- Carry out local video industry insight in terms of video strategy, in order to achieve business objectives.
- To engage with key customer for the acquisition of concerns and plans of video services.
- Carrying out competitor analysis and reporting key analysis to relevant managers.
- Direct and in-depth experience gained within the video industry, as well as strong experience of marketing analysis within a TV or video industry, is essential.
- OTT video experience (e.g. YouTube, Netflix, Facebook live)
- Experience with internet service operation.
- Understanding of the evolution and trends within the TV/video industry.
- Understanding of TV solutions including carrier of Pay TV and OTT TV (e.g. YouTube, Netflix)
- Great market research and insight skills.
- Strong product shaping experience and UI design experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Business orientated and commercially aware.
- Great industry knowledge with a background in TV/video.
- Degree educated in Communications/Media/IT/Electronics/Marketing.
- Fluent English- written and verbal.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.