Strong vendor/contract/supplier management required for this high profile role. Candidates require a background in IT and telecoms with a strong track record of working in a multi-discipline virtual team co-ordinating multiple stakeholders to ensure a shared view and consistent approach.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Partner Management you will be part of the Operational Partner Management team responsible for management of the operational performance of all of strategic partners.
This is a Partner manager role within a Business Operations team that is responsible for managing the relationship with and performance of their managed service partners. You will have accountability for ensuring service performance, continual service improvement and management of partner relationships to ensure that this company are managing partners consistently, ensuring that all stakeholder have an aligned approach and that all issues are dealt with in a timely, proactive and positive way.
- Ensuring alignment of all internal stakeholders for partner management, acting as a point of escalation for partner issues and ensuring that partner performance is in line with SLAs.
- Ensure that cross functional working is effective between partners and that continual service improvement is in place both with individual partners and across partners.
- Operational stability through integration of brand values, business goals and culture with the Managed Service Provider objectives and targets.
- Develop a partner management approach to ensure that cross functional working is effective, consistent and drives continual service improvement and the achievement of performance targets.
- Be point of Coordination of all Partner Manager stakeholders into a single virtual team (inc Procurement).
Ensure that all partners are managed and that the Operations Partner Management team establish, maintain and review:
- SLAs with the Managed Service Providers
- Working Level Agreements with Managed Service Providers
- Underpinning Contracts with third party providers
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com or call 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.