|Job Title:||Vendor Manager - Contract and Commericial Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Kenny|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We have a key contract role available as a Vendor Manager with a major telecoms company based in Reading.
Within the role you will be responsible for technical delivery of contract agreements with business critical partners.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate significant experience of high value contract management, commercial awareness and a deep understanding of legal terms and clauses.
This is a technically focussed role, so we are looking for experience in any of the following areas:
- IP & IT Network Infrastructure
- Cloud Services
- Transport networks - RAN / Transmission / Fibre
Skills / responsibilities
- Background of working in a heavily partnered environment where delivery success is highly reliant on the capabilities of partners and the ability to support and deliver those outcomes together.
- previous experience of supporting the delivery of set contract outcomes with a value of £10m to £15m p.a
- Relevant technical expertise for the domain to objectively review and where appropriate challenge the Partner Statements of Work and solutions
- Reviews service delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met cost effectively and prepares proposals to meet forecast changes in the level or type of service.
- Negotiates with relevant parties in respect of disruptions and major amendments to the provision of services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners to facilitate the vendor management process
- Build and track specific performance against short, medium and long-term benefit, report and challenge vendor where necessary to stay on track (instigating Service Improvement Plans if appropriate)
- Leadership and managerial experience at a senior level demonstrating strong stakeholder relationship management. Demonstrates the ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively.
- Understanding of marketing led / consumer brands and the importance of customer experience. Able to demonstrate working in a service orientated environment and the importance of this in product development. Will understand the end to end workings of our business and the impact of key trading and operational decisions
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Windows Engineer - Windows - Vmware - Contract
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Rewards Analyst - Based in Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Incident Manager - Berkshire - Permanent
Location: Berkshire, England
SAP Functional Consultant (Product and Supply Chain MM)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate