VENDOR MANAGER required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Vendor Manager sits within the Business Operations team which is responsible for managing the relationship with and performance of our managed service partners. You will have accountability for ensuring service performance, continual service improvement and management of partner relationships to ensure that we are managing partners consistently, ensuring that all stakeholder have an aligned approach and that all issues are dealt with in a timely, proactive and positive way.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Partner Management you will be part of the Operational Partner Management team responsible for management of the operational performance of all our strategic partners.
Other responsibilities of the Vendor Manager include:
- You will be responsible for ensuring alignment of all internal stakeholders for partner management, acting as a point of escalation for partner issues and ensuring that partner performance is in line with SLAs.
- You will also ensure that cross functional working is effective between partners and that continual service improvement is in place both with individual partners and across partners.
- You will own ensuring operational stability through integration of our brand values, business goals and culture with the Managed Service Provider objectives and targets
- An awareness and understanding of the Business Operations vision and strategy. Playing a key role in the development and implementation of this strategy
- Develop our partner management approach to ensure that cross functional working is effective, consistent and drives continual service improvement and the achievement of performance targets.
- Ensuring Managed Service Partner performance against SLAs through the running of regular Service Reviews, instigating Service Improvement Plans where appropriate.
- Be point of Coordination of all Partner Manager stakeholders into a single virtual team (inc Procurement)
The Vendor Manager will ensure that all partners are managed and that the Operations Partner Management team establish, maintain and review:
- SLAs with the Managed Service Providers
- Working Level Agreements with Managed Service Providers
- Underpinning Contracts with third party providers.
Ensure that value for money is obtained from all Managed Service Partners and contracts through an understanding of Service Models, their internal structure and dynamics be able to drive change and improvement effectively ensuring customer and business objectives are achieved in a structured and measured way.
The successful Vendor Manager will have:
- Strong commercial awareness with track record of successful partner management in a managed service environment
- Demonstrable evidence of commitment to service excellence and customer experience
- Strong track record of leading and working in a multi-discipline virtual team co-ordinating multiple stakeholders to ensure a shared view and consistent approach.
- Strong oral and presentation skills acting as a `champion` of Three`s business goals and values
- Basic understanding of Enterprise IT Architecture Familiarity with 3G/4G Network technology and operations
- ITIL Foundation
To apply for the Vendor Manager role please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.