Vendor Manager - 6 Month rolling contract - Maidenhead
I am currently recruiting for a Vendor Manager on behalf of a leading telecommunications company in Maidenhead. As Vendor Manager you will be responsible for managing the relationship / contract with two key interconnected partners. The contract is based specifically around IT systems which link into the mobile network.
- Aligning both partners to ensure effective cross functional working.
- Ensure operational stability
- Ensuring managed service partner performance against SLAs through the running of regular service reviews, and instigating service improvement plans where appropriate.
- Strong commercial awareness with track record of successful partner management in a managed service environment
- Demonstrable evidence of commitment to service excellence and customer experience
- Strong track record of leading and working in a multi-discipline virtual team coordinating multiple stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of Enterprise IT Architecture familiarity with 3G/4G network technology
- ITIL Foundation
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please apply on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.