Vendor (Go to Market / Product) Manager - Telecoms
A well-known Berkshire based Telecoms Company who are currently going through a number of exciting changes. If you are looking for your next challenge and would be keen to work in a fast paced, evolving and customer centric environment then this could be the role for you!
Responsible for the effective launch and lifecycle management of multiple devices or accessories across a range of segments and vendors. Full end to end accountability for the device deliver. Leading the Go2Market price negotiations with our device vendors based on strategic frameworks to achieve targeted marketing and price support and are accountable for the device delivery across the brand.
- Operational Management
- Develops and/or delivers a plan and outcomes for an operational area with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Project Management
- Delivers required outcomes by working within an established project management plan.
- Document Preparation
- Prepares moderately complex documents by using multiple computer applications (such as Microsoft Office), while also gathering and summarizing data for reports.
- Contract Management
- Delivers required outcomes by managing day-to-day relationships with contract service providers and working within an established contract management plan.
- Client & Customer Management (External)
- Manages important client relationships with guidance from senior colleagues or oversees relationship management with a group of more transactional clients and customers.
- Budgeting & Costing
- Tracks budgets and brings variances to the attention of senior colleagues while working within established budgeting systems
- Tracks budgets and brings variances to the attention of senior colleagues while working within established budgeting systems.
- Ideally will have experience in a similar role gained within a Telecoms environment
- GTM / RTM launch - strategy and planning.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Vendor Management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.