A VB6 Developer is required for a growing brand in Oxfordshire. This is a permanent opportunity to put into use VB6 skills gained in previous positions, as well as the chance to learn new technologies going forward as the organisation grows.
Joining an existing team, this role will involve hands on coding and will take on the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Delivering quality work to set estimates and time frames
- Participating in the evolution of software development best practice, standard and policy
- Carry out first level testing to ensure that new changes are working
- Producing and inputting into technical documentation for all project work and existing systems
- Assisting internal support teams in investigating escalated issues
- VB6 experience and knowledge
- Use of source control/ code versioning tools
- Experience with large enterprise systems
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.