UX Writer / Content Designer
I have an exciting new contract opportunity available working as a UX Writer / Content Designer for a leading customer focused company in Maidenhead. This will be an ongoing contract opportunity.
As UX Writer you will be working alongside a talented group of designers, PMs, UX Designers and online specialists, your responsibility will be to create (from scratch) content for all customer-centric touch-points (online, contact centre, and App).
We are looking for a creative UX Writer who will bring experience of working in an Agile environment, creating, writing and designing all digital content for a customer focused organisation.
- Highly creative, able to create (write and design) content for all digital platforms
- Ability to develop processes within and across Agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance
- Ability to commit to tight timelines, working in sprints
- Ability to understand and appreciate SEO requirements
- Understanding of how content is focused on customer journeys
- Creating digital content within a customer focused environment
- Creating content across all customer touch points (online, contact centre and apps)
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment
If you are a UX Writer and are looking for your next contract then please apply on line or email your CV directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.