UX / UI Designer / Front End Developer (Webpages)
A global Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They currently have an exciting opportunity available for a UX / UI Designer to join their WEU Digital Marketing team on a 6 month contract basis.
- Responsible for designing and developing the companies web pages across the WEU region.
- Develop and maintain sitemap and wireframe mockups (site layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization), usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications and other design/architecture documents
- Collaborate on UX planning with agencies, internal and external developers to ensure the best form of UI/UX deliverable is approved and implemented
- Develop, govern and iterate outstanding website creative assets across platforms, with a strong focus on website design and visual impact
- Understand user experience and user centered design best practices
- Strong experience as a UX / UI Designer, ideally gained within a consumer focused environment
- Experience in developing web pages across EU
- Highly skilled use of latest web planning and design tools such as Adobe packages and Visio etc.
- Demonstration of site modification using HTML and CSS, and different content management systems.
- Passion for interactive design with a strong understanding of online marketing and a belief that effective design is about the whole experience, not just the graphical presentation.
- Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 to implement styles on the front end of our website component such as website navigations, buttons, forms, web popup, and other form of web content.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.