|Job Title:||UX Designer / UX Researcher|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
UX Designer / UX Researcher - Berkshire - Contract.
A leading mobile telecoms company is currently searching for a UX Designer / UX Researcher to join their team on a contract basis in Berkshire.
The role will involve working on a number of exciting digital projects.
We are searching for candidates with extensive UX Research and UX Design experience.
- Hands on experience in delivering and analysing all kinds of user research and testing (Usability, remote, guerilla, ABn/MVT, surveys)
- A passion for user-centered design.
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment with rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- User experience, information architecture or interaction design.
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- Experience with testing and analysis of users (both qualitative and quantitative) in order to gain insight and inform design.
- Create impressive user experiences.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Ideate, sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build your solutions as appropriate.
- Take your team on your User Centered Design journey.
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities.
- Extol the virtues of Lean UX throughout the entire business.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.