We are working with a leading Telco brand to recruit research focused UX Designers.
As a UX Designer / Research you will be conducting thorough user research in order to create user centred design. You will be heavily involved in designing solutions for problems you have identified.
In the role of UX Designer / Research you will be involved in:
- The creation of experiences that make you proud
- Preparation, conducting and analysing customer research
- Carrying out research which is qualitative and quantitative. Also using guerrilla testing, surveys, interviews and metrics
As a UX Designer / Research you will demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Analysis - Backing up your findings
- Hands on with user research and testing (usability, remote, guerilla, ABn/MVT, surveys)
- Strong research skill set - Lending to Design
To apply for the role of UX Designer / Research please send your CV over to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.