UX Designer - Research required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
PLEASE ONLY SEND YOUR CV AT THIS STAGE.
The UX Designer will work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design user focussed, successful services. You'll partner with colleagues to enable a consistent user experience across all of our digital assets. An important part of your role will be to facilitate the user research and as a result, support the team in delivering the right product to achieve the desired outcome. You'll understand why we focus on KPIs and with the help and collaboration of your team, work together to smash those KPIs. Not just because it's good for you and your team, but because you understand how doing so Reinvents the rules.
While you'll need to follow our brand guidelines, we'd love to be challenged on our approach to them. Think of them as being written in tablets of chalk rather than stone. We don't want to rest on our laurels so we'll expect you to push us, sometimes be rejected and still push us again (and again).
Responsibilities of the UX Designer include:
- Create experiences that you're insanely proud of.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Ideate, sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build your solutions as appropriate.
- Take your team on your User Centered Design journey.
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities.
- Become a bastion of our Experience Principles
- Extol the virtues of Lean UX throughout the entire business.
The successful UX Designer will have:
- A level of expertise that excites and scares us together with the desire to share your expertise.
- Authenticity. We want you to be you, not the "work" version of you.
- An analytical mind that uses empirical data as well as opinions to back up your arguments and fight your cause.
- Hands on experience in delivering & analysing all kinds of user research & testing (Usability, remote, guerilla, ABn/MVT, surveys)
- A passion for user-centered design.
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment with rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- User experience, information architecture or interaction design.
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- Experience with testing and analysis of users (both qualitative and quantitative) in order to gain insight and inform design.
- Ability to reason by first principles.
- The confidence to influence, share and collaborate early on in the design process.
To apply for the UX Designer, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.