UX Designer - Personalisation
Based in Berkshire
We have an exciting opportunity to come and work with a team of super talented UX'ers for one of the UK's biggest brands. As the UX Designer you will be workihng on an exciting personalisation project!
You should have a love of digital and its possibilities; a passion for user centred design, its history and an understanding of how form and function work together.
Working in the App team, you'll work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design user focused, successful services. You'll partner with colleagues to enable a consistent user experience across all of our digital assets. An important part of your role will be to facilitate the user research and as a result, support the team in delivering the right product to achieve the desired outcome.
- You won't just be the token UXer in the team. Your whole team is responsible for the User Experience, you are there to give direction and support the right outcome.
- Create experiences that you're insanely proud of.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Ideate, sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build your solutions as appropriate.
- Take your team on your User Centered Design journey.
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities.
- Extol the virtues of Lean UX throughout the entire business
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV through to Ashley.Amakoh@projectpeople.com. Please indicate your availability when sending through as well.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.