£Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Are you a UX Designer looking for a new challenge and are wanting to work on a permanent basis for a growing, highly customer-centric company based in Central London?
Joining a forward-thinking in-house team, you will be working on the user experience of a range of customer-facing websites.
As UX Designer your role will allow you to work on a wide variety of projects from optimising existing user journeys to complete from-the-ground-up projects.
If you would like to join a company whose aim is to ensure they always achieve maximum value from their websites and remain ahead of the competition, then please apply on line now!
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer who has proven ability to design complex, web-based applications and in particular 'mobile' user experience.
Skills & Experiences We Are Looking For:
- Must have strong understanding of user-centred design
- Proven background in UX design
- Wireframing/prototyping tools (eg Axure, OmniGraffle, Flairbuilder etc)
- Photoshop or Illustrator
- Experience and knowledge of browser/device compatibility and cross-browser issues and challenges
- Ideally you will have experience of behavioural tracking software such as HotJar, Crazyegg, Clicktale etc.
- An eye from brand consistency
- Solid understanding of web usability issues
- Experience of responsive design
- Strong analytical skills to assess data and identify pain points and areas of focus
In return my client can offer you a competitive salary with a benefits package which includes travel season ticket loan, day off on your birthday, gym membership discount, a fun working environment, annual social events and company based discounts!
To apply, please click on the link below or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.