UX Designer - Berkshire - Contract - ASAP
UX Designer required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The UX Designer will work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design user focused, successful services as part of a market leading ecommerce platform.
You'll partner with colleagues to enable a consistent user experience across new and existing digital assets by analysing customer journey and redesigning and improving them as well as designing journeys from scratch and prototyping for new offerings.
An important part of your role will be to facilitate the user research and as a result, support the team in delivering the right product to achieve the desired outcome. The UX Designer will understand why we focus on KPIs and with the help and collaboration of your team, work together to smash those KPIs. Not just because it's good for you and your team, but because you understand how doing so Reinvents the rules. Makes mobile better.
While you'll need to follow our brand guidelines, we'd love to be challenged on our approach to them. Think of them as being written in tablets of chalk rather than stone. We don't want to rest on our laurels so we'll expect you to push us, sometimes be rejected and still push us again (and again).
Responsibilities of the UX Designer include:
- Create experiences that you're proud of.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Ideate, sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build your solutions as appropriate.
- Analyse, redesign and improve customer journeys
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities.
- Extol the virtues of Lean UX throughout the entire business.
The successful UX Designer will have:
- A level of expertise that excites and scares us together with the desire to share your expertise.
- Authenticity. We want you to be you, not the "work" version of you.
- An analytical mind that uses empirical data as well as opinions to back up your arguments and fight your cause.
- Hands on experience in delivering & analysing all kinds of user research & testing (Usability, remote, guerilla, ABn/MVT, surveys)
- A passion for user-centered design.
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment with rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- User experience, information architecture or interaction design.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.