I am currently seeking a UX Researcher / Designer to work for a well-known Mobile brand, based out of their modern offices in the Berkshire area.
My client is keen to find the best 'tech-savvy' candidates in the market to work on a number of exciting digital projects.
If you are passionate about the Digital industry, have extensive UX Research & Design experience and would like to work in a highly skilled and collaborative team, then this could be the role for you!
- Create experiences that you're insanely proud of.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Ideate, sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build your solutions as appropriate.
- Take your team on your User Centered Design journey.
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities
- Extol the virtues of Lean UX throughout the entire business.
- Hands on experience in delivering & analysing all kinds of user research & testing (Usability, remote, guerilla, ABn/MVT, surveys)
- A passion for user-centered design.
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment with rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- User experience, information architecture or interaction design.
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- Experience with testing and analysis of users (both qualitative and quantitative) in order to gain insight and inform design.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.