Project People are recruiting for a UX Designer to work with a national telco organisation, on a three month rolling contract basis, to start in the new year. Working within an Online Development team, an important part of this position will be to facilitate user research and support the wider team with delivering the correct products.
Working as part of a multi-disciplined team, with a strong focus on thorough research, your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide direction to the wider UXer team, as well as contributing to team culture.
- The creation of first class experiences.
- The preparation, conducting and analysis of lean customer research.
- Sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build solutions.
- Provide the team with your User Centred Design journey.
- Represent the organisation's wider Experience Principles.
- Promote the values of Lean UX throughout the business.
To be a success in this role, it is essential to have the following:
- A high level of expertise.
- To be authentic in your work and character.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to use empirical data to back up ideas.
- Experience of delivering and analysing various forms of user research and testing such as Usability, Remote, Guerilla, ABn/MVT, Surveys.
- A passion for User Centred Design.
- Experience of working within an Agile/Lean environment, with experience of prototyping.
- User experience, information architecture or interaction design.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- High levels of creativity.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience of testing and analysis of users to gain insight from design.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.