Based in Berkshire
As a UX Designer you will be conducting thorough user research in order to create user centred design. You will be heavily involved in designing solutions for problems you have identified.
In the role of UX Designer you will be involved in:
- The creation of experiences that make you proud
- Preparation, conducting and analysing customer research
- Carrying out research which is qualitative and quantitative. Also using guerrilla testing, surveys, interviews and metrics
As a UX Designer you will demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Very good understanding of UI design
- Will have worked in UX capacity supporting digital products before
- Have a thorough research approach - qualitative, quantitative, guerrilla testing, surveys, interviews, metrics, usability testing, card sorting, user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops
- Can create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Create interactive prototypes
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Previously worked within a Scrum team
- Outstanding stakeholder management
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.