Based in Berkshire
A well-known Berkshire based business are seeking a UX Designer to join one of their teams on a short term contractual basis.
- The role of a UX Designer in this instance is to conduct thorough user research
- To create user centred designs
- Conduct thorough research using various methods
- Working closely with multiple teams, specifically the Scrum team
- You will be supporting digital products
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Very good understanding of UI design
- Will have previously worked in UX capacity supporting digital products
- Have a thorough research approach - qualitative, quantitative, guerrilla testing, surveys, interviews, metrics, usability testing, card sorting, user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops
- Ability to create very detailed wire frames and user flows
- Create interactive prototypes
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Experience of working effectively in a Scrum team
- Outstanding stakeholder management
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.