UX Design & Research - Mobile App/Ecommerce platform - Berkshire - Contract
UX Designer & Researcher required to join fast moving complex Mobile Application and Ecommerce development project for a leading brand in the Mobile Telecoms industry. This interesting role will require a strong UX all-rounder with the ability to conduct research, analyse and design customer journeys, produce wire frames and prototypes and lead UX strategy within multi-disciplinary agile teams.
This particular project is focused on delivering a new proposition for customers. You'll work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design user focused solutions that will take this app to the next level both on iOS and Android.
The skills we are looking for:
- Conduct user research (including user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops)
- Create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Ability to work with data (data driven process)
- Create interactive prototypes for both desktop and mobile
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Extensive experience with mobile apps (both iOS and Android)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Mobile first and touch screens best practices
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Experience of working effectively in a Scrum team
- Being able to work on constant improvements and iterations
- Experience of working effectively with remote teams
- Good understanding of UI design
- Ability to work closely with development and testing teams
- Basic understanding of coding is a bonus
- Outstanding stakeholder management
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.