I have a number of exciting positions open for Uk based PCN Riggers to relocate and work in America (Dallas Fort Worth/North Texas) for a leading telecommunications provider in the USA. This will be a permanent opportunity with visa's lasting 2 years and the option to extend. Visas will be required so you will need to be eligible for US Visa.
Tower Technician Responsibilities:
Understand and strictly adhere to safety and quality guidelines without deviation
- Safely and efficiently complete repairs and upgrades at elevated heights.
- Impacted equipment will be mounted on various structures such as Guyed Towers, Lattice Towers, Monopole Towers, Water Towers, Stealth Towers and Rooftops
- Observe and report possible compound/equipment defects or hazards
- Ensure that Job Hazard Assessment (JHA) requirements are identified, documented and followed
- Accurately follow instructions and complete assigned course of action in accordance with scope of work and methods of procedures (MOPs) and track work via checklists
- Accurately and timely document job costs, including labor hours and material
- Read customer blueprints and execute scope of work per the customer's specifications
- Identify potential add-on sales to increase company revenue
- Expansion and upgrades to established major cellular carrier networks
- Break/Fix work, consisting of repairs and upkeep to existing cellular networks / sites
- Civil work, consisting of upgrading and expanding existing cellular networks / sites
- Pre- and post-work site audits
- Cellular radio and antenna swaps
- Legacy cable plant upgrades from Coaxial Cable to Fiber
- Site upgrades
- Capacity Expansion
Tower Foreman responsibilities;
- Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the crew.
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
- Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your crew.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
- Upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with customer representative.
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train / promote learning to all crew members.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect - UC - Remote Working
Location: England, England
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Mandarin speaking Facility Management Specialist
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mandarin speaking Administrator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Mandarin Speaking Admin Assistant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary