UI/ UX Designer. Contract until end of Year. 1.5- 3 days per week. Home based - UK.
My client is seeking a UI/ UX Designer to work 2 days a week until end of the year, You can be homebased (although technically located from Cambridge office).
- You will be heavily engaged with the partner (located in London), Creating wire- diagrams for existing client products.
- Evaluate the current UX/ UI and propose changes to enhance the product for various device types.
- Review UI/ UX change suggestions and evaluate how best to represent the changes in the UI/ UX and create wire diagrams and UI mock-ups.
- Feedback UI/ UX changes to the development and test teams so they can be added to the existing sprints for the first release.
- Suggest changed that should be moved to roadmap releases (change is too extensive to fit in the current release plan).
- Produce a style guide document for operators to use to provide logos, colours, icons.
- Begin to shape alternative templates for the screens.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.